VERSION DATE – APRIL 2020
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us on our website.
Who we are
Our website addresses are: https://shop.milbrodalefarm.com.au and www.milbrodalefarm.com.au. Milbrodale Farm Pty Ltd, (“we”, “us”, the “Company”) ABN 88 626 963 737, is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles 2014 as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). These Privacy Principles govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your personal information.
Collection of personal information
· What personal information we collect
The Company will, from time to time, collect and use personal information. This is information which identifies an individual. This may be when you access our website www.milbrodalefarm.com.au, request or purchase certain documents or goods, or make a services request or visit booking by telephone, email or through our social media.
The personal information collected and held by the Company is generally contact information such as your name, phone number, IP address, physical address and email address.
· The purpose for collecting the data
We will collect your personal information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you. We may collect, hold and use your personal information for the purpose of product and client marketing in order to continually improve our services to you. Examples include:
- Responding to customer feedback
- Actioning content email preferences
- Considering responses to surveys
- Improving our products or services
- Providing you with information and updates regarding our website, or new and additional products and services
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction to purchase from our website, we understand that you give your consent to our collecting this personal information and using it for this specific purpose only.
We will only use your personal information to provide you with direct marketing material if you have registered or subscribed to such publications with us. If you wish to cease receiving any such information, you may let us know either by email or mail and your request will be actioned as possible.
· Payment and financial information
The company uses direct deposits and Paypal for its online credit card transactions. No credit cards details are stored on our website.
All the payment information we collect is done so under SSL – a standard internet security measure. Any data that we store about you is kept behind a secure firewall in our database and is not accessible to the public in any way.
Right to access your personal information
Any person may seek access to personal information which the Company holds about that person and the Company will provide access to that information in accordance with the Act.
There are certain exemptions which may apply to the provision of that information. Further, we may require that the person requesting access provide suitable identification and, while there is no fee for requesting access to your personal information, we may charge you an administration fee for granting access to information.
If you become aware that any personal information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete or if you wish to update your information, please contact us. If you wish to access, correct or update personal information held by the Company, please contact us.
Management and use of personal information
· Use of personal information
The Company may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- With your consent, sending you information about the Company and its activities and advertising and marketing materials;
- Statistics, studies and analysis, marketing and improvement of our website, products and services;
- To perform the services you request, respond to queries and to book visits;
- Such other purposes as indicated to you at the time we collected your personal information or as otherwise permitted by the Act.
· Retention of personal information
Your personal information will be retained for a period appropriate to the purposes for which it was collet and as otherwise might be required by law. After such period, your personal information will be permanently destroyed in accordance with the Act and the Company’s document retention policies.
· Disclosure of personal information
We may from time to time need to disclose certain personal information for the purpose of:
- Complying with a legal requirement such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agent request,
- Protecting the rights, property or safety of Milbrodale farm Pty Ltd, its customers, or third parties.
Under no circumstances will we share any personal information that we collect with any third parties or web sites. All the information you give us is completely private and used solely for order processing and shipping. If you give us permission to send you marketing emails then we use your email for that purpose, but never does that email get sold or distributed to any other web site or list.
· Data security and privacy
If you delete Cookies, use a different browser or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your optout choice. You can disable Cookies in your web browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com.